[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]The giveaway is over. You can check out the winners at https://gleam.io/9wrCN/haunted-by-the-devil-release-giveaway
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Chris is nothing if not stubborn. The woman he loves is trapped in Hell, and he’s determined to free her even though everyone who finds out about his quest thinks he has no hope of success. They could be right. He doesn’t have any idea how to rescue someone from Hell. Even worse, his lack of faith robs him of the best methods to combat demons. Can love really conquer all? To find out, Chris will have to risk his life–and maybe his own soul.
Haunted by the Devil is available for a limited time at the new release price of $0.99. To make this an even better deal, the prequel novella, The Devil Hath the Power, ($0.99 all by itself) has been incorporated into the novel, so if you haven’t read it yet, you’re getting two stories for the introductory price of one.
(The giveaway is being held to celebrate the new release but is not otherwise connected with it. In other words, purchasing the book is not necessary to enter and will not improve your odds of winning.)[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway is void where prohibited. It is also void in any place in which the nature of size or the prizes would trigger extra reporting requirements.
- No purchase is necessary to enter, nor will making a purchase improve your odds of winning.
- There is no entry free for the giveaway. Entrants receive points for entries based on simple actions (such as Twitter following, for example) that do not require enough time to amount to a “consideration” (nonmonetary fee) under the law.
- The option to visit the Kindle Scout contest page does not require you to take any particular action, nor will taking any action improve your chances of winning. (Nominate the book only if you think it’s worthy!)
- The giveaway is sponsored by Bill Hiatt. Any reference to companies is only for the purpose of describing the prizes and does not imply any endorsement or sponsorship of the giveaway.
- The number of prizes will never be less than advertised unless there are not as many entrants as there are prizes. However, the sponsor reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to award additional prizes in the event of an unexpectedly large entry.
- The sponsor reserves the right to modify any element of the giveaway if necessary to comply with unforeseen legal requirements.
- The sponsor will make a good faith effort to operate the giveaway appropriately. However, the sponsor will not assume responsibility for circumstances beyond his control (for example, website server failure).
- All entrants must either be legal adults in the jurisdiction in which they reside or entering with parental permission. Entrants who do not meet this requirement will be disqualified.
- Entrants must provide a valid email address. Entrants who do not provide a valid email address cannot be awarded any prizes which they have won until they correct their records. The email addresses will not be used for any non-contest-related purpose.
- People who attempt to register as more than one entrant through the use of multiple email addresses or by any other device will be disqualified. (One entrant may make multiple entries, as Gleam defines the term.)
- Entrants who report the completion of entries that they have not in fact completed will be disqualified.
- All times listed are in Pacific Time.
- Every effort will be made to award all prizes within one week. If a delay is unavoidable, that will be noted on the giveaway page.