Amazon E-Gift Card Giveaway in Honor of My Second Kindle Scout CampaignOctober 25, 2017
December 2017 Weekly GiveawaysDecember 4, 2017
(image copyrighted by Rawpixel.com and licensed from www.shutterstock.com)
Giveaway rules are at the bottom of the post if you need to consult them. Winners from previous weeks are also listed below. Good luck!
- Each giveaway will be a week-long Gleam giveaway with the widget on this page. The giveaway will be open all week, so you can do any entry option at any time until the giveaway ends.
- One of my posts/tweets during each day from Monday to Friday will contain a four-digit code. It won’t be marked as that day’s code, but it will be fairly easy to spot. (A quick scroll through the Facebook posts or the tweets in my Twitter profile each day should quickly do the trick.) To enter, you need record each code through the widget or the appropriate link.
- If I am unable to post for one or more days, the next post will contain the codes for any missing day(s).
- At the end of each giveaway, fourteen winners will be selected randomly from among those entrants who submitted the correct code for at least one day.
- If there are not enough people with the correct code, the unclaimed prize amount will be added to the prizes for the following week. (So far, that’s never happened.)
- As with all my giveaways, this one is void where prohibited. Entrants must meet the usual eligibility requirements, must correctly complete the entry option(s), and must provide a valid email address in order to receive a prize. No purchase is necessary to enter, nor will making a purchase improve the odds of winning.
- Each person is limited to being one entrant [though that single entrant may earn multiple “entries” (as Gleam defines the term) by using more of the available entry options]. No person may register as more than one entrant by entering under different names and/or email addresses, or by any other means. A person who creates multiple entrants in this way will be disqualified.